During the pre-Christmas period, orders may take a slightly longer to be dispatched.
Our primary goal is to have your orders ready for shipment according to the last posting dates applicable to your location. In order to accommodate the varying transit times, international orders destined for countries farther away may be prioritized over domestic UK orders.
International shipping from our warehouse is functioning as normal, please see below for specific information.
- Royal Mail: Delivery of International items to some destinations may take slightly longer than usual. See general service updates here.
- DPD: Deliveries are operating as normal across the UK this week, and international shipping is functioning as normal, albeit some delays. See general service updates here.- Germany & Republic of Ireland: Please be advised that due to higher than forecast volumes in the final mile network over the Peak period, delivery delays of 24-48 hours are to be expected.
- EU Clearance Delays: Please be advised that due to significantly high volumes, there are currently customs clearance delays in the Dutch cluster. As a result, please expect 24-48 hour delays in clearance. The main countries affected are: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Sweden and Denmark.
- FedEx: Deliveries are operating as normal across the UK this week, and there are no specific delays for international deliveries. See general service updates here.
- USPS: Deliveries within the USA are functioning as normal with no specific delays. See general service updates here.